Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Time


Dave and I spent the weekend at his brother's house in North Carolina. His mother and younger brother, Nick, came down for the day Saturday to hang out with all of us. We had such a great time! We played football, had some yummy food, and got to play with our two adorable nephews. We gave Dave's mom her birthday present a few weeks early. She likes apple decor, so I made her a punchneedle picture and Dave framed it himself...this was his very first frame, and it turned out great!

Dave's mom with her birthday present

punchneedle for my mother-in-law...I would love to make one for you too!
Just drop me a line at robbi@old37creative.com and let me know what you would like!

Dave's mom with her 3 boys...she sure knows how to have good-lookin' babies!

Speaking of good-lookin' babies...I was able to get this PERFECT shot of my nephew, Seth...


1 comment:

  1. Man, that littlest Sullivan is just the cutest. :) Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete